- List of participants
- Registration form and information on accommodation
- Practical information
How to reach the hotel Archimede:
- from Fiumicino Airport "Leonardo Da Vinci": inside the airport you will find direction that lead you to the Fiumicino Airport Train Station. Take the Leonardo Express train going directly to Termini which leaves every 30 minutes.
- from Ciampino Airport: You can take the bus from the stop located outside the terminal building to Metro Line A (red) Anagnina Station direction Termini.There are also few direct bus service from Ciampino, all which to go to the Termini Station.
Hotel Archimede is located near the Termini station (walking distance 750m).
How to reach the Congress Center Villa Mondragone:
Recomended route: from Hotel Archimede reach Termini Metro Station and take the Metro Line A (red) direction Anagnina (see the map). Out of the Anagnina station there will be a shuttle for the transfer to the Congress Center (estimated time 30 minutes).
Please remind that the meeting will be held at the Congress Center Villa Mondragone.
Programme and Speakers' PPPs (coming soon...)
Thursday 18th November
Chair: Francesca DOMINICI, European Research Office University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- Welcome and Introduction by Renato LAURO, Rector of University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- Welcome by Kris DEJONCKHEERE, UNICA Secretary General
- European Research at the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” by Giuseppe NOVELLI, Dean, Faculty of Medicine, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
SESSION I: FP7 & FP8 Simplifying procedures
- General Picture of FP7 & Looking forward to FP8: simplifying procedures, by Peter HAERTWICH, European Commission, DG for Research
- "An overview of position papers concerning FP8" by Danilo ACETO, European Research Office, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- Results of the discussion groups & preparation of the “7 Hills Declaration” by Danilo ACETO, European Research Office, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
SESSION II: How to foster University-REA partnerships for professional project management
Friday 19th November
Chair: Danilo ACETO, European Research Office, University of Rome Tor Vergata
SESSION III: Learning from each other
- “Research and innovation as a means of development for the territory: the case of Rome south-east” by Barbara MARTINI, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- Project Lifecycle, by Poul PETERSEN, University of Copenhagen
- Introduction to the Workshops, by Ulla JUNGMARKER, Stockholm University
- Workshops. Part I
- Workshops. Part II
SESSION IV: Discussion & Declaration
- Speakers’ corner, chaired by Lucas ZINNER, University of Vienna
- Conclusions & the “7 Hills Declaration” by Danilo ACETO, European Research Office, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”.