Ghent University invites you to take part in the Staff Training Week (March 10 - March 14, 2014) that welcomes both teaching and non-teaching staff from UGhent partner institutions to share experiences with regard to the recent tendencies in international policy.
A preliminary programme can be found under this link
. It will consist of different workshops and an individual visit to a specific department or faculty.
Before you apply, please note that:
- The main communication language will be English.
- The places are limited.
- Every participant will be asked to give a presentation on a best practice or recent development of the internationalisation policy at the home university.
- Transport and accommodation are personal responsibilities of the selected candidates. Ghent University does not foresee any scholarships.
How to apply
Your application should include all of the following information:
- Your name and surname
- Contact email
- UGent Faculty or Department which you would like to visit during your free time. Please elaborate.
- Work Plan: expectations + a short outline of the best practice or recent Internationalisation policy development you would like to present at Ghent University
- CV which proves relevant experience with the topic
When will the selection results be announced?
You will be informed about the approval of your application by February 7, 2014. Selected candidates will receive the final programme.