CANDIDATES NOMINATED FOR THE ELECTIONS 2019 OF THE IRO OBSERVER TO THE UNICA STEERING COMMITTEE
The following candidates (listed in alphabetical order) have been nominated for the elections of the UNICA IRO Observer to the Steering Committee, which will take place during the upcoming UNICA IRO meeting 2019, Tallinn, 7-8 May 2019:
- Ms. Anna-Maria NIZOVTSEVA, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Mr. Damiano PINNACCHIO, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
Below you will find their CVs, letters of interest and letters of support & endorsement:
- The votes will be cast through a secret ballot during the IRO meeting, Wednesday, May 8 2019 (morning session).
- One representative from each University can cast only one vote.
- Member Universities who will not have their representatives present at the IRO meeting can vote by proxy (nominate a representative of another Member University to vote on their behalf). Voting by proxy is permitted only in writing: proxy letters can be sent as scans by email to email@example.com by Thusday 2 May 2019 or handed in before the voting. DOWNLOAD THE PROXY LETTER TEMPLATE.
- The candidate who obtains the most votes is elected to the position of IRO Observer to the UNICA Steering Committee. The other candidate is elected as her/his Deputy.
- The elected IRO Observer and her/his Deputy will assume the IRO Observer responsibilities after the IRO meeting 2019 and carry out the function until the IRO meeting 2021.
Late registrations to the IRO meeting will be accepted until 26 April via this online form!