2nd call European Universities: are you searching for partners?
16 December 2019 | From UNICA - Other
23 out of the 51 UNICA member Universities are part of 10 European Universities Alliances selected within the first call.
DESCRIPTION OF THE 10 EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES ALLIANCES
INCLUDING UNICA MEMBER UNIVERSITIES
- Check here the alliances UNICA member universities are part of;
- Find below the list of UNICA members which are part of the initiative.
SECOND EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES CALL & SEARCH FOR PARTNERS
The second European Universities call is open! Deadline for submitting proposals: 26/02/2020
Are you looking for consortium partners? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
> Send a detailed text to email@example.com and we will be happy to share the information through the UNICA website and communication channels.
List of UNICA member Universities integrating the first selected European Universities Alliances (orderd by country):
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Belgium)
- University of Cyprus (Cyprus)
- Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic)
- University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Sorbonne Université (France)
- Freie Universität Berlin (Germany)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece)
- Eötvös Loránd University of Budapest (Hungary)
- Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
- University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy)
- University of Latvia (Latvia)
- Vilnius University (Lithuania)
- University of Warsaw (Poland)
- Universidade de Lisboa (Portugal)
- University of Bucharest (Romania)
- University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)
- Stockholm University (Sweden)
- Universiteit van Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- The University of Edinburgh (United Kingdom)