Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) at UNICA member universities
6 May 2021 | 10:00 – 12:15 CEST
EURLO and UNICA Research webinar promoted by Sapienza University of Rome
During the webinar, the panelists shared the experiences of their universities of belonging in the implementation of the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R).
Apostolia Karamali, Head of Unit, Academic R&I and Research Organizations, DG RTD.A.3, European Commission, gave a presentation on “the state of play of the HRS4R implementation at European level and the future perspectives of the process“. Her speech raised the attention of the audience, whose questions have been addressed by Michele Rosa-Clot, Everis consultant – HRS4R Portfolio manager, in the same unit. You can watch the answers via the UNICA YouTube channel.
After the insightful presentation, the universities which have already been awarded the label “HR excellence in research” and institutions intentioned to apply to the process, shared the difficulties and obstacles that might hinder the successful implementation of the process, as well as to share good practices and successful ideas.
Watch the recordings of the webinar to know more.
Read the biographies of the speakers and the abstracts here.
Did you participate in the webinar? Fill this short evaluation form of the event: it will help us to improve our future webinars.
- The state of play of the HRS4R implementation at European level and the future perspectives of the process, by Apostolia Karamali
- Implementation of HRS4R at the University of Belgrade, by Ivanka Popovic
- Implementation of the HRS4R at Université Libre de Bruxelles, by Leticia Martinez Garcia
- HRS4R – Insights into the University of Tübingen, by Elias-Jason Güthlein
- HRS4R at the UAM, by Rafael Oliveros Alba
- Sharing experience in implementation of HRS4R at the University of Warsaw, by Diana Pustula
- The path of Sapienza to achieve the “Human Resources Excellence in Research” acknowledgement, by Ciro Franco
06 May 2021
Promoted by Sapienza University of Rome
10:00 – 12:15 (CEST)
Laura Brossico – email@example.com