Register for ELTE’s international workshop on Sustainable University Sport Campus (SUSC) | 27-28 September (hybrid event)
23 September 2022 | From our Members
– 2 days hybrid event in the area of sustainability;
– Workshop is a joint initiative of Sport, Health, Environment and Innovation areas of the university;
– Event will result in A Guide for a Sustainable University Sport Campus
Three Institutes for Sport, Health and Environment from the Faculty of Education and Psychology of Hungarian UNICA member, Eötvös Loránd University, as well as the Innovation Centre of Eötvös Loránd University, are organising an international workshop on Sustainable University Sport Campus (SUSC) on the 27th and 28th of September. The hybrid event focus on the idea of building a Sustainable University Sport Campus, which is a step forward towards the broader goal of achieving a sustainable campus.
About the event
According to ELTE, a “Sustainable University Sport Campus concept should offer goal-oriented opportunities for HE institutions that run sport study programs and/or provide a vibrant university sport life, to take the lead in re-defining their outdoor and indoor facilities and infrastructures and develop new paradigms for delivery and support. This can be done by creating smart solutions and sustainable services to meet environmental, social, and economic needs of students, staff, and the local population.“
Therefore, the workshop aims to:
- define the criteria of sustainable operation for university sport campuses and services;
- discuss ideas and to share best practices;
- introduce innovative technologies and methods;
- create a network of universities that will collaborate and exchange best practice experiences rated to sustainable university campuses and activities.
Based on the presentations, discussions, and potential project cooperation, it is expected that the workshop results in a concrete outcome: “A Guide for a Sustainable University Sport Campus”.
Programme and Registration
Learn more about the event and check the complete programme here.
Registrations are open until the 26th of September. Click here to register.
Download the promotional poster of the event.