Applications are open for the Lifelong Learning Awards
31 March 2023 | From partners
– Competition rewards best practices in the promotion of skills
– Applications open until end of August
Applications for the Lifelong Learning Awards are open! And since 2023 is the European Year of Skills, this year’s edition of the LLLAwards will focus on “Key Competences for All: a Lifelong Learning Approach to Skills“. Everyone can apply with their best practices, and LLLP welcomes projects, initiatives, and ideas in the following categories.
- System level: successful practices for transversal competencies for learning and resilient societies
- Provider level: embedding transversal competencies in formal, non-formal, and informal learning environments
- Learner level: acquiring necessary transversal competencies for active participation through non-formal and informal learning and their validation and recognition
Winners will be invited to present their initiatives in Brussels at the European Education Stakeholders Forum on November 27th.
Apply here before 31st August!
About the LLLAwards
In 2016, the Lifelong Learning Platform launched the Lifelong Learning Awards to celebrate creative and inclusive practices. The aim of the Lifelong Learning Award is to give visibility to innovative practices taking place all over Europe in order to attract public attention on lifelong learning as well as to inspire new practices and policies. The Lifelong Learning Platform (LLLP) will select each year its annual specific priority that can be linked to the European year if the theme is relevant.