13th EU Research Liaison Officers meeting
The 13th EU Research Liaison Officers meeting took place at the University of Belgrade (Conference Centre of the Science & Technology Park), 22-23 October 2018.
Programme (as of 25 October) is available under this link.
Read the Outcome
The list of participants is available under this link.
- European Universities Networks’ initiative under Erasmus+ Programme (pilot) – strengthening strategic partnerships between universities across the EU and links between the European Higher Education and European Research Areas by Diana PUSTUŁA, Head of the Office for International Research and Liaison (University of Warsaw), Chair of the UNICA EU Research Liaison Officers Group
- Horizon Europe: The “big picture” and latest updates: Presentation & Q&A session by Renzo Tomellini, Head of Unit, A.3: Horizon 2020 Policy, DG Research and Innovation, European Commission
- Institutional preparations for Horizon Europe at VUB by WIM SCHREURS, European Liaison Office Coordinator, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Plan S & (perceived) impact on the VUB by Federico PERRONE, EU Projects Legal Advisor, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Spreading excellence in Horizon 2020: Widening fellowships by Anna Demner, Office for International Research and Liaison, University of Warsaw
- Basic remuneration in Horizon 2020 – national schemes vs. project-based remuneration by Jasmina Pešić Jotić, Research Projects Coordinator, International Relations Office, University of Belgrade
- Second wave of simplification in H2020: Lump-Sum pilot by Sabrina Bozzoli, International Research Division, University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Gender component in research programmes: How to address it, tips and tricks on how to succeed by Elena BILLI-RIZZA, Head of European Affairs Office, Research and Technology Transfer Department, Sorbonne Université
- Mitigating the impact of Brexit on the University of Edinburgh’s research cooperation by Alan KENNEDY, European Funding Advisor, University of Edinburgh
- Science Café – by Barbara PATERNOSTER & Bernarda GOLOB HRIBARGOLOB, University of Ljubljana
- Research services at centralized vs. decentralized universities: How to make it work? – by Francesca Dominici, Head of International Research Office, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- Testimonial of ERC grantee: Prof. Sofija Stefanović, Principal investigator of the ERC BIRTH project at the BioSense Institute, Novi Sad, University of Belgrade
- Portability of ERC grants: Institutional policies to attract and to retain ERC grantees
— Elena BILLI-RIZZA, Head of European Affairs Office, Research and Technology Transfer Department, Sorbonne Université
— Inmaculada LOPEZ, Head of European & International Financial Affairs, Sorbonne Université
— Diana PUSTUŁA, Head of the Office for International Research and Liaison (University of Warsaw), Chair of the UNICA EU Research Liaison Officers Group
- Internal support for ERC candidates at the University of Ljubljana by Tjaša Nabergoj, Head of Researcher Support, University Office for Research, University of Ljubljana
Pictures? Click here.
Contact & further information:
If you have any questions related to the meeting, please contact:
Aurelie Duchateau, Project & Communications Officer, UNICA office
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Dates: Monday, 22 October, 2018 to Tuesday, 23 October, 2018Attachments:
2018_support_internal_unica_bg_20.10.2018.pdf (396.75 KB)
unica_eurlo_dominici_rev4.pdf (1.99 MB)
participants_13th_eurlo_meeting_20181030.pdf (765.07 KB)
22 to 23 Oct. 2018
University of Edinburgh