The UNICA European Campus aims to create an area of free movement with a minimum of administrative hurdles, while reinforcing the attractiveness of UNICA universities for non-European students. This task force will be developed in the framework of the EC project Erasmus Mundus Action 4. The main objectives of this project are:
- To foster and facilitate student mobility,
- To make mobility experience richer and more successful,
- To encourage more students from all over the world to study in the EHEA,
- To strengthen cooperation among universities and student organizations in their common goals,
- To develop a platform that gathers formal and non-formal information in a fast and automated way,
- To engage universities to use an online information standard to obtain a more coherent presentation within and beyond the EHEA.
This 2-year project will be implemented step-by-step, starting with a limited number of universities (formal and non-formal partners), in collaboration with Youth Agora, Erasmus Student Network, Brussels Education Services and Asociación Orión.
31 October 2008
to 31 January 2011