Renewal of the Service Contract “Information Project on Higher Education Reform III” (Part A)
“Information Project on Higher Education Reform III” is a Joint Service Contract signed with the the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) and Directorate General for Education and Culture (DG EAC). UNICA carries out the contract in cooperation with Brussels Education Services.
- General, perceptible awareness-raising about higher education reform and in particular the Bologna Process amongst stakeholders in the EU Member States, the EEA countries and Tempus partner countries.
- Maintaining mechanisms of information, communication and coordination ensuring a smooth functioning of the National Teams of Bologna Experts and of the Higher Education Reform Experts (Tempus partner countries).
- Reinforcing networking facilities between all experts.
Activities for the Part A (duration 1,5 year):
- 3 training seminars (2-3 days) including workshops for the Bologna Experts and the Higher Education Reform Experts,
- 3 steering committee meetings (one at the start of the preparation of each training seminar)
- Preparation of relevant information material (upgrading web pages, gathering relevant ppt presentations, brochures, etc.),
Regular updates on all the activities listed above will be provided through the project’s web portal: www.bolognaexperts.net
Funded by: DG EAC andEACEA
- UNICA Network of the Universities of the Capitals in Europe (www.unica-network.eu)
- Brussels Education Services (www.eduser.eu)
20 December 2011
to 21 June 2013