Renewal of the Service Contract “Information Project on Higher Education Reform III” (Part B)
“Information Project on Higher Education Reform III” is a Service Contract with the the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) UNICA carries out in cooperation with Brussels Education Services.
- General, perceptible awareness-raising about Higher Education Reform and in particular the Bologna Process amongst stakeholders in Tempus partner countries.
- Maintaining mechanisms of information, communication and coordination, ensuring a smooth functioning of the National Teams of Higher Education Reform Experts (Tempus partner countries).
- Reinforcing networking facilities between all experts.
Activities for the Part B (Tempus partner countries):
- 4 Thematic seminars in Tempus partner countries,
- Preparation of relevant information material (upgrading web pages, gathering relevant Power Point presentations, brochures etc.)
- Selection and provision of experts for 30 specific HE Reform related short-term missions (1-3 days) in the Tempus partner countries,
- 4 Thematic study visits organised at UNICA universities.
Regular updates on all the activities listed above will be provided through the project’s web portal: www.bolognaexperts.net
- UNICA Network of the Universities of the Capitals in Europe (www.unica-network.eu)
- Brussels Education Services (www.eduser.eu)
20 December 2011
to 21 December 2013