For the third time, HSE brings together researchers, practitioners, experts, opinion leaders, visionaries, exacutives, education leaders and representatives of the business community to discuss the main challenges that education faces in a rapidly digitalizing economy.
The eSTARS 2020 main topic is
eSTARS 2020 will provide a platform for scientific and expert community to discuss topical issues, which universities face today due to the increase of the mutual influence of digital technologies, economics and education.
Some of the issues to debate are the following:
- How to combine the depth and fundamentality of education with the requirements of flexibility, rapid change and increasingly shorter formats of teaching?
- What management decisions and schemes will be relevant and effective to support the digital transformation of universities?
- How, under the influence of new digital technologies, is the educational system changing at the global, regional and local levels and what do these changes bring to every single university?
- On what key points should successful universities focus their efforts and finances?
- What demands do digitalized companies make to educational system and competencies of graduates?
We are honored to annonce that the President of UNICA, Luciano Saso, will be one of the speakers of this event.
Please note that you can register to eSTARS2020 until the 15th November here
No Participation Fee
For more information, please contact eSTARS@hse.ru