At the 29th UNICA General Assembly, hosted by King's College London, 40 UNICA Universities elected the new UNICA Steering Committee. Prof Luciano SASO, Sapienza University of Rome, has been reelected as the UNICA President for the next 4 years. The 5 members of the new Steering Committee elected for a period of 2 years are:
- Caroline Pauwels, Rector, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Sorin Costreie,Vice-Rector for International Relations, University of Bucharest
- Jolanta Choinska Mika, Vice-Rector for Student Affairs and Quality of Teaching, University of Warsaw
- Sibel Süzen, Vice-Rector, Ankara University
- Carmela Calès Bourdet, Vice-Rector for Internationalization, Universidad Autónoma of Madrid
For more information on :
- the elections and the General Assembly - click here.
- UNICA's internal organisation - click here.
Do you have a specific questions, please contact the UNICA Office: firstname.lastname@example.org