EIT Food RIS Fellowships for MSc students, graduates, young entrepreneurs, doctoral students and post-docs: Apply by 26 April!
09 April 2019 | From our Members
EIT Food RIS Fellowships is an initiative offering paid 3-6 month internship opportunities abroad in the food industry to MSc students, graduates, young entrepreneurs, doctoral students and post-docs with different educational backgrounds rom EIT RIS countries (see list of eligible countries below).
The RIS Fellowships project is run by University of Warsaw, AZTI Foundation, Maspex, PepsiCo, Puratos, Flatev, NapiFeryn BioTech, with the support of CLC North-East and CLC South.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships project is divided into two complementary components:
RIS Fellowships: dedicated to MSc students, graduates and young entrepreneurs from EIT RIS countries. They will have the opportunity to apply academic knowledge in practical context of work to spur a weave of entrepreneurial innovations in their home countries. RIS Fellowships interns will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities (internal projects and tasks) carried out by each host companies. RIS Fellowships interns will be provided with 1350 € scholarship/per month;
RIS Talents: dedicated to doctoral students and young postdocs representing scientific disciplines other than food science from EIT RIS countries. They will benefit from lessons learned in their own academic research and will also be encouraged to engage in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship. RIS Talents interns will be participated in innovation projects of EIT Food as well as R&D projects by becoming involved in dedicated internships in the EIT Food partner organizations. RIS Talents interns will be provided with 2000 € scholarship/per month.
Take a look at the internship opportunities !
Best candidate for the internship should:
- be a student or graduate of MSc (Fellowships); D. student or post-doc (Talents)
- have an interest in the agri-food sector.
- have proactive attitude and be passionate about extra activities;
- be eager to gain new experience, willing to learn and self-motivated;
- have analytical skills, be open-minded, goal-oriented and team player;
- be ready to work in an international environment and speaks English very well;
- be available min. 3 months from July until December 2019;
- have a cross-country mobility allowances and health insurance.
Candidates must be nationals of one of the following eligible countries:
Albania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croartia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy*, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland*, Portugal, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain*, Turkey, Ukraine.
* Only some regions from these countries are eligible: please check the eligible regions in the application guidelines.
Application deadline: April 26th.
Contact & more information:
Ms Martyna Czerniakowska, Project coordinator, Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw: email@example.com
EIT Food website: www.eitfoodrisfellowships.eu