UNICA EURLO-Scholarly Communication joint meeting on Horizon Europe Open Science regulations
The UNICA meeting on Horizon Europe Open Science regulations organized jointly by the UNICA EU Research Liaison Officers and the UNICA Scholarly Communication Working Group hosted by the University of Warsaw, 27 November 2020.
The workshop raised awareness among EU-research liaison officers and librarians of UNICA member universities about the new Open Science regulations of Horizon Europe: Open Access requirements aligned on Plan S, research data, research assessment. It also aims to share good practices among UNICA members in supporting EU-funded researchers to comply with Open Science regulations.
Keynote speaker: Jean-François Dechamp (European Commission, DG Research & Innovation, Unit G.4 Open Science)
Did you miss the webinar?
Watch the recordings right here!
- Horizon and Open Science Regulations by Jean-François Dechamp
- Open Science and Libraries: where are we, where are we going by Anna Wolodko
- Give Open Science the Attention it Deserves by Wilhem Widmark
- Research Data Management Support to EU-funded researchers at Université libre de Bruxelles by Dragana Petrovic
- Research projects and Open Science? Start from the proposal! The approach of the Library University of Lille by Romain Féret
27 Nov 2020
University of Warsaw