Webinar series: The response of capital city universities in Europe and Asia-Pacific to the UN SDGs
Registration form to participate in the launching webinar on 9 November below.
UNICA and Victoria University of Wellington are jointly organising a series of webinars to address the response of capital city universities in Europe and Asia-Pacific to the UN SDGs. At the online sessions, speakers from different parts of the world will:
- introduce universities in Europe and the Asia-Pacific to how institutions in each other’s region are responding to the SDGs, and the actions they or their academics are prioritising;
- discuss and exchange experiences and good practices related to the implementation of sustainability strategies at universities in Europe, the South Pacific and Southeast Asia, and foster peer learning around some of the major issues that universities in the regions are addressing; and
- identify areas of potential focus for trans-regional collaboration in research, teaching and internationalisation.
The dates of the events are as follows:
- 9 November 2021 | 8-9 am (CET) / 8-9 pm (NZ)
Register now for the launching webinar on 9 November 2021
2. April 2022 | 9-10 am (CEST) / 7-8 pm (NZ)
3. A third session is planned later in 2022
Universities and the Climate Crisis: A Collective Responsibility
09 Nov 2021
9 November 2021 | 8-9 am CET (GMT+1)