ISCN 2021: Accelerating Climate Action and Sustainability in Education | Open call
30 March 2021 | Other
The call for session proposals and poster presentations for the 14th International Sustainable Campus Network Conference, ISCN 2021: Accelerating Climate Action and Sustainability in Education, hosted Virtually (EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland), is open!
ISCN 2021 invites practitioners, researchers, students or anyone interested in sustainability to submit their proposals.
ISCN 2021 gives you an opportunity to:
- Present your research, case studies and projects at a unique multidisciplinary conference that focuses on best practices for achieving sustainable campus operations and integrating sustainability in research and teaching.
- Network with practitioners, academics and students that are active in the field of sustainability.
Potential topics for conference tracks:
- COVID 19 and sustainability
- How to create institutional support for sustainability in education?
- Wellbeing and Sustainability
- Students as a driving force of sustainability in academic institutions
- The campus as a living lab – education, research and collaboration in campus projects
- Tackling the climate crisis: accelerating climate action from the perspective of universities and other higher education institutions
- Multi and trans – disciplinarity: de – compartmentalizing sustainability
- Sustainable purchasing and public procurement
- Mobility as an avenue to reducing carbon foot-print
- Sustainable food: the role of higher education institutions in driving change
- Green campus operations: Energy, waste management, low and zero carbon emissions
- Promoting sustainability by fostering partnerships between cities and universities
- Climate Justice and Divestment
- Sustainable project platforms for university communities: experiences and recent developments
- Project-based learning for sustainable development
Proposals for session and poster presentations should be submitted online by using our dedicated Call for Papers webpage by April 4th, 2021. Further information regarding registration, submission and templates can be found on the conference website.