The 6th UNICA PR & Communication Workshop was hosted by the University of Iceland, 6-7 June 2016.
This year's Workshop discussed the following topics:
- Shaping university PR & communication strategy
- The challenges of implementing design and corporate identity at university
- From student ambassadors to PR superstars: Involving students in university PR & Communication
N.B. The missing presentations will be added within the next few days
SESSION I: SHAPING UNIVERSITY PR & COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
SESSION II: THE CHALLENGES OF IMPLEMENTING DESIGN AND CORPORATE IDENTITY AT UNIVERSITY
SESSION III: FROM STUDENT AMBASSADORS TO PR SUPERSTARS: INVOLVING STUDENTS IN UNIVERSITY PR & COMMUNICATION
- Introduction by Jón Orn GUDBJARTSSON, Director of Marketing and Communication at the University of Iceland
- Students promoting university programmes by Saga ROMAN, Student of the University of Iceland
- Students promoting university science by Sævar HELGI BRAGASON, Student at the University of Iceland and Teacher of the University of Iceland's Mobile University.
- Students promoting university science by Katrin LILJA SIGURDARDOTTIR, Student at the University of Iceland and Teacher of the University of Iceland's Mobile University
Join us next year at the University of Lausanne!
Contact & further information
For further information please contact Marta Brelih-Wasowska: email@example.com.
Learn about previous Workshops