Every year, the Caroline von Humboldt Award recognises an excellent female scientist and offers research project funding as well as a two-month period at the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Scientist in Residence). It is the first research prize awarded by the University exclusively to female scientists and it is one of the highest awards of its kind in Germany (€15.000).
Candidates must be nominated by professors. All nominations shall be sent written in English or German and sent electronically no later than 21 July, 2017.
Nominations shall include:
• Motivation of nomination
• Personal data (name, address, CV)
• Scientific vitae
• Professional qualifications
• Teaching achievements
• Project description (maximum of 5 pages)
• Abstract of project (maximum of 400 words)
• Desired professor or working group (Scientist in Residence programme)