The HousErasmus+ project Final Conference: At home in Europe: Accommodate international students! will take place in Brussels, 21-22 September 2017.
The event is the culmination of a 2-year HousErasmus+ project, co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme under the Key Action 3: Forward-Looking Cooperation. The project is coordinated by Erasmus Student Network (ESN) International and involves 3 university networks as partners: UNICA, European University Foundation, and Compostela Group of Universities.
This Conference is aimed at:
- university professionals of all levels, especially those involved in international relations and student services: We welcome Vice-Rectors for Internationalisation and Student Affairs, Heads of International Relations and Student Services, staff members in charge of international welcome desks and student welcome services, those involved in cooperation with external housing providers and supporting international students in finding accommodation,
- representatives of municipalities and city/region authorities providing support for foreign citizens (including students) arriving to the city/region or working on new policies to support new arrivals and welcoming foreign citizens to the city/region,
- policy makers and other stakeholders in the field of International student housing.
The 2-day programme of the Conference includes:
- capacity-building workshops
- panel discussions
- presentation of the HousErasmus+ research results and the subsequent recommendations formulated to improve the international student housing in Europe.
Registration to the Conference is now open! To register, fill in and submit the online registration form
The participation in the Conference (including lunches and coffee breaks) is free of charge.
Travel and accommodation are to be covered by the participants' institutions or by the participants themselves.
Should you require financial support to attend the Conference, please send an email via the HE+ Conference contact form:
- providing your motivation to attend the workshop and how the conference matches your professional development needs
- outlining your professional activities in the area of international student support and student housing
- indicating the number of international students your institution hosts each semester.
Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted soon after.