The Confucius Institute at Vrije Universiteit Brussel and the LEAD project consortium invites you to the Seminar EU-China higher education research collaboration: Collective Leadership, which will take place at Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels on 29 September 2017.
Promoting research collaboration and leading collaborative research projects is a very important part of university cooperation. In order to strengthen EU-China higher education cooperation in the area of collaborative research, this Seminar focuses on key issues related to the establishment and collective leadership in research collaboration. The Seminar will gather research policy makers, research leaders, researchers, and
experts in knowledge transfer from both European and Chinese universities.
The Seminar aims to strengthen the cooperation between European and Chinese universities, especially European and Chinese research institutes or research groups.
The Seminar is jointly organised by the Confucius Institute at VUB and the Erasmus+ CBHE LEAD project
- 09:00 Welcome coffee
- 09:30 Opening & welcome by VUB Vice Rector Research Policy (TBC)
- 09:45-10:30 Research policies and cooperation strategies
- 10:30-11:00 EU programmes & funding opportunities
- 11.00-11: 45 Collective leadership for collaborative research projects: European and Chinese experience & insights
- 11: 45-12: 30 Discussions & way forward for EU-China research collaboration
- 12: 30-12: 45 Closing remarks
- 12: 45-14: 00 Networking lunch
Registration to the Seminar is open until Wednesday, 20 September.
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information.
- University/Institution name: