The deadline for the call for papers has been extended until 4 January 2012.
This conference will take place from 17-19 September 2012 in the OECD headquarters in Paris, France. It constitutes a unique opportunity for policy makers, institutional managers, civil society representatives and academic researchers to be part of a showcase for a high level audience.
Join the debate. Submit your latest research on:
• The Globalisation of Higher Education
• Funding & Financing
• Quality & Accountability
• System Management & Institutional Diversity
• Exploiting Technology for Learning
• The Academic Workforce
To contribute to the call go to www.oecd.org/edu/imhe/generalconference.
• forward this announcement to your colleagues
• post it on your website
• advertise it in your newsletter
For further questions, please contact: email@example.com