31st UNICA General Assembly & Rectors Seminar
The UNICA General Assembly 2021 and the Rectors Seminar “The impact of COVID-19 on Higher Education in Europe: challenges and opportunities“, will take place online on 23 June 2021.
The Administrative General Assembly will take place in the morning (9:30 AM – 12:30 PM CEST) and will also feature the election of the UNICA Steering Committee (mandate of 2 years, from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2023).
Please note that the Agenda and the annexes of the administrative General Assembly as well as the candidacies for the UNICA Steering Committee elections 2021 are available at the following intranet link: https://www.unica-network.eu/intranet-page/general-assembly/ (the credentials to access the page have been sent to UNICA members via email on 24 May 2021).
The Rectors Seminar will take place in the afternoon, 14:00 – 16:50 PM (CEST).
Rectors Seminar “The impact of COVID-19 on Higher Education in Europe: challenges and opportunities”
Keynote speech and final remarks by Xavier Prats Monné, Senior international Advisor on Public Policy, Education, and European affairs, former Director-General for Education and Culture and former Director-General for Health and Food Safety, European Commission.
2 Rectors panels will debate the most pressing issues that the European Higher Education and Research Ares is facing due to the pandemic, but also the future perspectives and the opportunities that the current crisis has opened to universities.
• Jón Atli Benediktsson, Rector, University of Iceland
• Verena Blechinger-Talcott, Vice President for International Affairs, Freie Universität Berlin
• Alain Fuchs, President, Université Paris Sciences & Lettres – PSL University
• Rafael Garesse Alarcón, Rector, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
• Anastas Gerdjikov, Rector, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
• Andrew Deeks, President, University College Dublin
• Nouria Hernandez, Rector, University of Lausanne
• Alojzy Z. Nowak, Rector, University of Warsaw
• Ivanka Popović, Rector, University of Belgrade
• Edita Sužiedėlienė, Vice-Rector and Pro-Rector for Research, University of Vilnius
Please register by Friday, 18 June 2021
UNICA General Assembly & Rectors Seminar 2021
23 June 2021
- 09:30 AM – 12:30 PM (CEST): UNICA Administrative General Assembly
- 14:00 – 16:50 PM (CEST): Rectors Seminar
Laura Brossico – firstname.lastname@example.org