UNICA Student Webinars
23 November and 14 December 2020 (10:00 - 12:50 CET)
The two UNICA student webinars on Pharma and Biotech Careers in Europe have been very successful, with more than 150 students and excellent speakers.
During two online sessions, the experts gave an overview of existing job opportunities in Europe and how to seize them:
Stay tuned for the third part of this student webinar.
Do you want to know more? Have a look at the final programme!
Presentations from session I, 23 November 2020
- What Student expect after a degree in Pharmacy or Biotechnologies? by Josef Kunrt and Andreea Iordache
- Launching your pharma/biotech career in Europe by Chris van Schravendijk
- Overview of opportunitiesfor jobs and careers in the pharma, bio-and medtech sector in Europe by Josse R Thomas
- Job opportunities in Drug Discovery by Cristina Gardelli
- ADME, career opportunities in preclinical and clinical drug development by Glyn Steventon
- Career Opportunities in Nonclinical Development (toxicological studies) by Mark Martens
Presentations from session II, 14 December 2020
- Job opportunities in the Clinical Research Organizations world by Benedikt Van Nieuwenhove
- Job opportunities in Clinical Research Quality Management by Iris Gorter de Vries
- Job opportunities in marketing and medical affairs by Vicky van den Nieuwenhuyzen
- Career opportunities in a Science Park by Laura Aldrovandi and Simona Sbardelatti
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org