The EAIE is pleased to announce that registration for the EAIE Academy is now open. The EAIE Academy is a week-long training event for international education professionals held in Valencia, Spain from 14-18 November 2011.
The benefits of the EAIE Academy:
1. It comprises over 10 courses covering topics such as international marketing & recruitment, credential evaluation, intercultural communication, student support and internationalisation strategies, all in one location.
2. Participants will be able to design their own programme to match their own training needs.
3. The Academy training courses offers an excellent value for money, and participants are entitled to further discounts if they choose more than one course.
4. Participants can enhance their professional development and expand their network through various social events.
5. The Academy courses consist of practical and workable solutions delivered in small groups, providing a more personal learning experience.
Further details about the Academy and the complete list of courses can be found at: http://www.eaie.org/academy/ .