College of Hospitality and Tourism of Valencia in cooperation with Association of Entrepreneurs in the Tourism and Commerce in the Valencian Community (AETCVC) organises student's exchange projects in companies associated with the AETCVC.
Organizers have gained experience working for years as a receiving institution hosting students from various countries such as Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Sweden, Turkey, etc. They take part in the European programmes, providing placements for many companies in Valencian Community. They have provided hundreds of placements in various sectors of professional companies in agronomy, textile industry, tourism, business, press, automobile sectors, health care, education, music, maritime, food-processing industries, software companies, sport, etc.
They ensure following services:
- Work placements with the professional companies in area chosen by applicant before arrival,
- Host family accommodation (full-board or half board),
- Students’ apartments and self-catering accommodation,
- On request transfers from airports and ports are arranged,
- Spanish language courses in small groups with highly qualified teachers and one to one supervisory and tutorial, one time per week
- Orientation meeting, tours around Valencia, cultural trips and the social events.
- Local travel pass and 24/7 Welfare Support.
- Training courses for Vet professionals are also organised. At the end participants will receive Final Certification and Europass.
Organizers experience is a result of partnership projects and current co-ordination of Erasmus, Leonardo and Grundtvig Project.
For more information, please contact :
Association of Businessmen of the Valencian Communitywww.aetcv.es