UNICA Scholarly Communication webinar: Practices of transformative agreements in Europe | 15 June 2022
Transformative agreements are truly transforming the relationships between the scholarly publishers and the universities. It is probably too soon to get a clear picture of what is happening across Europe, but some trends have been detected.
The webinar provided the participants with the opportunity to listen and learn from the perspectives of guest speakers from three different countries. Furthermore, the event provided insights and the opportunity to discuss on the impact of transformative agreements on publication practices. Finally, a reflection on the meaning of transformative agreements in 21st century literacies drove us into the future.
Download the presentations
- Theo Andrew, Scholarly Communications Manager, University of Edinburgh
- Colleen Campbell, Strategic Engagement and Coordinator, Open Access 2020, Max Planck Digital Library
- Raúl Aguilera Ortega, Head Librarian, UC3M Library and co-Coordinator of the UNICA Scholarly Communication Working Group
- Arjan Schalken, Program manager UKBsis at UKB, the network of Dutch University Libraries and the Koninklijke Bibliotheek
- Tatiana Sanches, Head Librarian, Documentation Division at the Faculty of Psychology and at the Education Institute, University of Lisbon
Did you miss the webinar? Watch it now!
15 June, 15:00 - 16:30 CEST
Promoted by Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Laura Brossico (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Laura Colò (email@example.com)