UNICA Student Webinars: Pharma and Biotech Careers in Europe, PART 3
Pharma and Biotech Careers in Europe
in collaboration with EPSA – the European Pharmaceutical Students’ Association
The two UNICA student webinars on Pharma and Biotech Careers in Europe have been very successful, with more than 150 students and excellent speakers.
During two online sessions, the experts gave an overview of existing job opportunities in Europe and how to seize them:
- On 23 November 2020, we analysed the life after academia and the job opportunities in no-clinical drugs development.
- On 14 December 2020, we analysed the job opportunities in clinical research, marketing and medical affairs, pharmacy and biotechnologies
- Given the success of the first 2 webinars, we planned the third part of this series of online events! On 25 January 2021, we will show how to create your personal company or start-up.
You missed the webinars?
Find the recordings here sand have a look at the programme.
Find here the programme of the third session!
Presentations from session I, 23 November 2020
– What Student expect after a degree in Pharmacy or Biotechnologies? by Josef Kunrt and Andreea Iordache
– Launching your pharma/biotech career in Europe by Chris van Schravendijk
– Job opportunities in Drug Discovery by Cristina Gardelli
– ADME, career opportunities in preclinical and clinical drug development by Glyn Steventon
– Career Opportunities in Nonclinical Development (toxicological studies) by Mark Martens
Presentations from session II, 14 December 2020
– Job opportunities in the Clinical Research Organizations world by Benedikt Van Nieuwenhove
– Job opportunities in Clinical Research Quality Management by Iris Gorter de Vries
– Job opportunities in marketing and medical affairs by Vicky van den Nieuwenhuyzen
– Career opportunities in Regulatory Science by Ann Emmerechts
– Career opportunities in a Science Park by Laura Aldrovandi and Simona Sbardelatti
Presentations from session III, 25 January 2021
– Job and career opportunities in the medical technology sector by Olivier Kerckhove
– Career opportunities in Regulatory Affairs by Mónica Serrano
– How to start your own company by Lieven Baert
– Prometheus: story of an Italian start-up from research to entrepreneurship by Valentina Menozzi