MP4s – Mindfulness Practices for Students in Society
MP4s is an Erasmus+ funded project.
The MP4s project aims to support students to tackle their emotional difficulties through mindfulness practices and training, fostering compassionate care of self, others and the planet within higher education institutions. This will be achieved by promoting soft skill competencies and with the endeavor to accelerate social and climate transition. The project will provide an open access set of resources for students, teachers, and faculties, allowing mindful practices and training to be weaved into any course, supporting students’ well-being and enabling them to act for and on behalf of the planet and others.
Project activities & objectives
- European survey to understand the main challenges and concerns faced by students in 2022 and a survey of the existing mindfulness practices in education.
- Creation of the first Mindfulness Toolbox for Faculties and Students to facilitate the journey towards an engagement rooted in mindfulness.
- Elaboration of SIT4PLANET, a generic syllabus that enables university stakeholders to embed mindfulness practices in any course and campus activities.
- Production of a comprehensive system as it is a cornerstone for the recognition and certification.
- Recommendations for higher education institutions to promote the inclusion of mindfulness practices in the curricula (led by UNICA)
- Public Policy Recommendations to include Mindfulness Practices in society
Project number: 2021-1-FR01-KA220-HED-000027504
- Institut Polytechnique UniLaSalle (Coordinator, FR)
- UNICA (BE)
- Vilnius University (LT, UNICA member)
- NOVA University Lisbon (PT, UNICA member)
- Roma Tre University (IT, UNICA member)
- Consorzio Scuola Comunità Impresa (IT)
- OCAK IZI Dernegi (TR)
- Conhecer-Se – associação de crescimento pessoal (PT)
01 November 2021
to 31 October 2024
Institut Polytechnique UniLaSalle
Sharing & Promotion activities
30 Nov 2022
MP4s Training | From self-awareness to climate change awareness
28 Sep 2022
UNICA meets committed stakeholders to discuss well-being of students in the framework of MP4s
06 Jul 2022
Survey for MP4s Project – Help us map students challenges, worries and needs
31 May 2022
First Training Activity of the MP4S Programme – Mindfulness practices for Students in Society
23 Mar 2022
MP4s partners meet physically for the first time in UniLaSalle, France
04 Mar 2022
Erasmus+ project MP4s: Partners launch survey to identify Mindfulness practices in European Higher Education